Harvest and Fuente de Salvación Methodist Church –
United in Prayer
As part of “Methodists United in Prayer (MUIP)” - the relationship between the Florida Conference of The United Methodist Church and The Methodist Church of Cuba - Harvest and Fuente de Salvación (translated: Fountain of Salvation) became "sister churches" in 2015. The church is a one hour drive northeast of Holguin in the eastern part of the country (click for map).
Harvest currently partners with our sister church by:
- Contributing to the pastor’s seminary education
- Supplementing the pastor’s very small monthly salary
- Providing a lunch after every Sunday worship gathering open to the church and entire community
Future Plans Include:
- Helping repair the church building and property
- Making improvements to the outdoor kitchen and dining area
Join Us in Prayer for the:
- Health and well-being of the families attending Fuente de Salvación
- Availability of basic goods at a reasonable cost
- Continued growth of the Methodist church in Cuba.
Want to learn more about Cuba's vibrant, growing Methodist Church? Email Diane McCoy, Director of Care & Justice Ministries.