Join us in-person on the Harvest Campus for Worship
this Sunday @ 10:00 AM in the Harvest Centre
All gatherings include opportunities to sing, pray, hear a great message, and celebrate Communion. The Communion table is open to all who want to participate. Coming to Christ’s table every week demonstrates to us how much God loves us, and it’s an opportunity to give thanks and for God to do a transformative work in us.
Today, Harvest welcomed the arrival of Pastor Rafe Vigil on his first Sunday. After worship, the Journeymen ministry team and their spouses hosted a pancake breakfast where we connected with long-time friends, began to form new relationships, and had an opportunity to chat with Pastor Rafe and his wife, Amy.
To watch/listen to today's worship experience in its entirety, click here or connect to our Facebook page here.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES AT HARVEST
We LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR and we are committed to keeping one another SAFE:
- Persons leading worship from the platform have been fully vaccinated.
- Masks are currently worn in all Harvest Kids and Students environments.
- The sacrament of Communion will continue to utilize single-serve elements that each person will receive upon entering worship. We will consistently re-evaluate when the proper time will be to reintroduce an option to receive Communion via intinction from a server.
- Harvest staff commits to sanitizing indoor spaces between usage with an electrostatic disinfecting system that sprays hospital-grade disinfectant and deodorizing cleaner that meets all EPA requirements for Toxicity Category IV (no harmful dermal, ocular, inhalation, or ingestion effects).
- Harvest staff/leadership commit to providing well-ventilated spaces for gatherings. The upgraded ventilation system works as it should: outside air is consistently being brought into the indoor spaces and air passes through UV filters which have been installed in every air conditioning unit on campus.
We LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR and we are committed to keeping one another SAFE by preventing the spread of illness.
- Are Experiencing Symptoms of Illness
- Have a Pending/Positive COVID-19 Test
- Have Been Notified of Exposure to COVID-19
- Are physically unable to wear a face mask
- Stay home and worship with us online
- Take the necessary precautions to care for yourself and to get healthy
- Let us know that you are sick, we care – we want to pray for you