Join us in-person on the Harvest Campus for Worship
this Sunday @ 9 AM & 10:30 AM in the Harvest Centre
All gatherings include opportunities to sing, pray, hear a great message, and celebrate Communion. The Communion table is open to all who want to participate. Coming to Christ’s table every week demonstrates to us how much God loves us, and it’s an opportunity to give thanks and for God to do a transformative work in us.
Current Message Series | Win-Win
Frederick Buechner saw a world where everyone wins when he wrote these enduring words, “The place God calls you is the place where your deep gladness and the world’s deep hunger meet.” This intersection of gladness and hunger is where we will rest this fall at Harvest. Join us in worship and explore how turning our love outward blesses us and is a blessing to others.
Ready to join us in-person? Join us this Sunday at 9 AM & 10:30 AM. Here is the important information:
COVID-19 GUIDELINES AT HARVEST
We LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR and keep one another SAFE by committing to the following while on the Harvest campus:
- Wear a mask in places where the community gathers (everyone age 2+) for the protection and care of those who have not yet had the opportunity to be vaccinated.
- Persons leading worship from the platform sometimes remove their mask to speak or sing. These persons have been fully vaccinated.
- We commit to staying together as household units or worship parties while on campus, supervising children and students who are part of our household.
- Singing indoors for large groups is considered a high-risk activity. While we will sing several congregational hymns/songs in worship, it will be necessary for anyone singing in the congregation to wear a mask that covers mouth and nose while doing so.
- The sacrament of Communion will continue to utilize single serve elements that each person will receive upon entering worship. We will consistently re-evaluate when the proper time will be to reintroduce an option to receive Communion via intinction from a server.
- Harvest will continue to evaluate the best time to reopen coffee stations and gathering areas.
- Harvest staff commits to sanitize indoor spaces between usage with an electrostatic disinfecting system that sprays hospital-grade disinfectant and deodorizing cleaner that meets all EPA requirements for Toxicity Category IV (no harmful dermal, ocular, inhalation, or ingestion effects).
- Harvest staff/leadership commit to providing well ventilated spaces for gatherings. The upgraded ventilation system works as it should: outside air is consistently being brought into the indoor spaces and air passes through UV filters which have been installed in every air conditioning unit on campus.
- Harvest staff/leadership commit to notifying persons if/when there is a potential exposure to covid-19. Our check-in system allows us to register your attendance and contact information.
- Reservations to attend worship are no longer needed. When you arrive on campus, you can check in with a staff member to register your attendance or use the Church Center app on your smartphone – it’s just like the digital connect card. Events, registrations, groups, and coming soon, giving – it’s all on the app. Scan the code below using your phone’s camera to download the app now!
We LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR and keep one another SAFE by preventing the spread of illness.
- Are Experiencing Symptoms of Illness
- Have a Pending/Positive COVID-19 Test
- Have Been Notified of Exposure to COVID-19
- Are physically unable to wear a face mask
- Stay home and worship with us online
- Take the necessary precautions to care for yourself and to get healthy
- Let us know that you are sick, we care – we want to pray for you