Sprouts Child Development Center's Mission is sprouting the seeds of faith and educating the whole child, while celebrating individuality.
- Sprouts Child Development Center is a ministry of Harvest United Methodist Church
- License number C12MA0136
- Gold Seal Accredited by the United Methodist Association of Preschools
- Highly Qualified Teacher: All lead teachers have a minimum of a CDAE/FCCPC
- Low Teacher to Student Ratios: 2’s (1:5), 3’s (1:6), Pre-K (1:8)
- Serves Children 2 years old-Pre-K
- School Hours: 9 AM-12 PM
Early Care: 8–9 AM
Lunch Extension: 12-2 PM
Full Day: 8 AM–5:45 PM
- M/W/F, T/Th and M-F classes offered
Sprouts’ curriculum allows for a dynamic and creative program. It is child-driven, age appropriate, and multi-sensory. Our curriculum has Christian components including daily prayer, Bible stories, and weekly chapel. Our program promotes literacy, mathematics, science, art, music, and movement through daily classroom activities. The end result is kindergarten readiness.
2020-21 Registration will begin in February of 2020
Email Jillanne Conelias, Associate Director, at the following information: child’s name, birthday, parent name, and best contact Number.
Children are placed on our waitlist on a first come, first served basis; the only exception to this being that siblings of currently enrolled or alumni have priority on the list.
Creature Feature Summer Camp (9 AM-1 PM)
- June 15-19 - July 6-10
- June 22-26 - July 13-17
Registration will begin April 6, 2020
Office Phone: 941-907-7333
Sprouts Director Cindee Shevlin: x1017
Sprouts Associate Director Jillanne Conelias: x1024