TuesdayLIVE! , a community of women of all ages and backgrounds, meets every Tuesday from 9:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. during the school year; to study the Bible, to learn from each other, to support and care for each other, and to grow closer to God. Our meeting includes brunch, devotions and prayer, and small group discussions. TuesdayLIVE! is open to all women.
TuesdayLIVE! - FALL Semester
The fall session is based on the book Soul Feast, by Marjorie J. Thompson.
- Join us Tuesday mornings in The Harvest Centre
- 9:30–11:30 AM
- Begins September 10, continues until December 10
- Cost is just $30
- Registration deadline is August 24.
- Registration is limited to 100 participants, to maximize the small group experience.
- Each session includes brunch, devotions, and small group discussion of questions for reflection–from the weekly reading assignment. This session is not DVD-based.
- Let's know God more clearly, love God more dearly, & follow god more nearly, every day!
Email TuesdayLIVE! leader Karen Lewis for more info, or call her at 941-751-6128