SURVIVING the HOLIDAYS
Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
The holidays can be a painful time for those who have lost loved ones and who must find a way to get through the happy holidays. Surviving the Holidays is a helpful, encouraging seminar series offered at Harvest UMC for people who need compassion and understanding during a time when others are happy and celebrating with their families.
This seminar will cover topics such as:
- Being prepared for surprising emotions that may hit over the holidays
- What to do about traditions and other coming changes
- How to handle holiday parties and invitations
- How to survive potentially awkward moments with other people
- Where to find comfort, strength, and hope in a seemingly hopeless time
This three-part seminar series will be held on the following dates:
Wednesday, November 13, 6:30 -8:00 pm
Wednesday, December 4, 6:30-8:00 pm
Wednesday, January 8, 6:30-8:00 pm
There is a $5 charge for the booklet used.